How to Personalize Wood Letters
I’ve seen gorgeous nursery rooms with custom made wood letters on the walls. While personalized wood letters can add a nice touch to a baby’s room, they are very expensive. Each custom letter can cost up to $25. However, they are very easy to make and you don’t have to break the bank to decorate your house.
I made this personalized wood letter for my daughter’s room. I bought the wood letter for $1.50 and scrapbook paper for $0.25 in Hobby Lobby .
- Unfinished wood letter
- Scrapbook paper of your choice
- Fine Glitter
- White Glue
- Mod Podge
5 Simple Steps:
1. Trace the letter shape on the scrapbook paper using the wood letter. Before you trace the letter, make sure the wood letter is facing the right way.
2. Cut out the letter you traced on the paper and put aside.
3. Apply white glue all around the border of the wood letter and sprinkle glitter on. Let it dry.
4. Apply Mod Podge on the wood letter and glue the paper cutout on.
5. Hang it up on the wall!!!
Did you like this project on How to Personalize Wood Letters? Like us and/or leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you!!!!
You might like: