Salt dough consists of only 4 ingredients, which most of them are commonly available in every household. It is simple to make and its consistency and texture make this dough excellent for a variety of craft projects.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp cream of tartar (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Knead until you achieve a firm consistency.
- Shape it as you want. Let it dry. (Note: It will take a couple of days until it is completely dry. Let it air-dry. I don’t recommend to bake or microwave it since the dough might get some air pockets that could affect your project shape.)
- For a finishing touch, you can paint your project using acrylic paints and gloss glaze.
Exhibit and enjoy your master piece!!!
Looking for projects with salt dough?